The Christmas party this year was at the Wigwam Resort in Litchfield Park, Arizona. Pretty isn't it? It was nice to not have to drive all the way to Tucson this year. I got to spend a lot of time relaxing in the room which was wonderful. I brought the laptop so I had something to do. I found after so many years without tv I pretty much have no interest in it. So I was so happy to have the internet.
After Ian's meeting we went shopping and had some fun. The actual party was the last night. They had really good food this year and it was nice to spend time with Ian's coworkers. The morning after the party we stopped at the farmer's market they have there. Then headed home. He did some shopping and stopped at our favorite italian place. It was a much needed time away for Mommy & Daddy. Life has been so busy that it was great to just stop for a few days. Can't wait for next year.








0 comments:
Post a Comment