Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mama's Princess Bed


Why are pictures of the kids on the bed always so cute.  My lighting was less than wonderful but I liked these.  Our bed is one of our latest IKEA purchases.  It was less than $100 bucks.  Nifty huh?  I will post later about why my bedroom is my sanctury but here are some pictures of the kids for now.  Jade calles this "Mama's princess bed."  She has to show everyone that comes over.  We got rid of the box spring and now just have our comfy matress on it.  Now I don't wake up in the middle of the night thinking there is an earthquake after Ian has rolled over.  Seriously it's happened!





1 comments:

Crissy said...

It makes me giggle just a lil that Ian sleeps in all those flowers :). It looks very comfortable!! And the kids are SO cute!!