Is that even a word? We were headed out of town and Jade fell asleep like this. Now Jade wouldn't take pacifiers as a baby. None of my kids would. There were times I really wished I could just pop something in their mouth to make them happy but they just weren't interested. We tried the pacifier thing with Gauge and again it didn't work. Now we have all these pacifiers laying around and Jade has become very attached to.
Babies use pacifiers and since she has decided babies have a pretty good life she is one now. Every chance she gets. Complete with me having to carry her to bed. She won't speak when she is a baby. Just goos and ga gas. She cries when she is a baby. Real crying. Tears and all. Jade is quite the actress. It really freaked me out the first few times. I couldn't figure out why she was crying and she wouldn't answer me. Well she was crying because that is what babies do. Goodness! I know it's a phase and I'm riding it out.
All the sweeties headed to IKEA.








1 comments:
What a funny girl. She's pretty smart, too. I wish I were a baby, especially when Quinn gets to nap and I have to do the dishes.
Post a Comment