Thursday, July 15, 2010

What's New July Edition

1.  Daddy sqauted 430lbs a new high and benched 380lbs which is very close to his highest. 
2.  Jade has been using the toilet exclusively for a while now.  At home and out and about.  She has been doing excellent.  She has potty trained hershelf very nicely.
3.  Teagan is addicted to Roblox.  An online game with some serious copyright infringements.  I keep saying we are going to cut back his computer time and then I remember it's summer and let it go.
4.  Gauge is busy busy all the time.  His little head darts around when you pick him up to see what he can get into next. 
5.  Mommy has been called nursery.  By far one of my favorite callings.  I'm going to miss my sweet activity day girls but I'm going to enjoy the little ones. 
6.  We have found a house.  More to come on that.  We are negotiating right now but I'm pretty positive it's a done deal.  We love it!  It's so us.
7.  My garden is being sorely neglected.  We may have to move it and with the strange weather we had this year all my no brainer veggies didn't grow.
8.  Jade now says, "EVER!"  Well she screams it.  I don't know what happened.  By the way she uses it and the words she puts with it I'm thinking someone told her, "You don't ever do that."  I'm sure she deserved it but now I'm left with a little girl that uses this everyday and it's getting old.  Especially since it's accompanied with hands on the hips, a dirty look and a Hmpf!  She also says Damn It!.  *Mommy whistling and not making eye contact* Yeah lets move on.
9.  We have been enjoying the pool every chance we get.  I'm even getting a bit of a tan on my legs.  Well by my standards anyway.
10.  Our scripture study this summer has been awesome.  I think we've yet to miss.  We switched to the evening right before bed.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

1 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Hee hee. Damn it. That's a good one.