We are finally getting around to doing swim lessons for the kids. Being that I taught swim lessons for quite a few years I thought I would teach the kids myself. When Teagan was little we didn't have access to a pool much and then when Jade came along it was hard to teach him and keep an eye on Jade. So this year we did classes. Teagan had most of the basics so he is doing really great. Jade loves to swim around with a floatie when we go to the pool but as soon as she gets in a class situation she totally shuts down.
I've been tempted to just pull her out and save the money but the teachers are being to sweet and patient with her. I'm kinda hanging on as long as they are willing to. Hoping that eventually she will get with the program. The past couple times they have brought her back to me becasue she was having a bad day. I'm positive she was because when she got home the last day she broke down over something totally simple. We hung in there though and she got a participation award. Teagan passed and moves up to the next class. I will get some pool pictures up here soon.









0 comments:
Post a Comment