Sunday, July 4, 2010

No Pictures PLEASE!


I was trying to document how fashionable my three year old is with her tutu, Hulk shirt, dress shoes and boys underwear.  Clone wars underwear to be exact.  Anyway I told her I need to get a picture and she freaks.  No Picture!  No Picture!  No Picture!  I decide she is being unreasonable and just follow her around snapping pictures.  When I get tired of chasing her she follows me begging for a picture.  Has anyone ever heard of the theory of least interest?  I used to think it only applied to dating but now I'm thinking it also applies to stubborn three year old girls.  Scroll down and check out how sweet she is at the end.  That is why we keep her.  :)



2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Haha! I love it when little kids try to dress themselves, you get some pretty entertaining out comes sometimes!

The Pooley Tribe said...

Seriously, there must be something about three year olds that just makes them contrary. We go through those battles around here too. She does look quite fashionable though.