Sunday, May 23, 2010

Multicultural Day


Yes that is what they are calling it now.  I know I know.  For those that don't speak politically correct what is really was is Cinco De Mayo.  I'm all up for some good mexican food and some kids dancing around with flowers in their hair.  Who are we kidding calling it Multicultural Day?  Regardless the kids were cute and it was fun.  Ask me how much I love that Teagan's teacher was the only teacher that did a regular song.  Her class did "I'm Bringing Home A Baby Bumblebee".  So thank you Mrs. Rymer for representing our culture at Multicultural Day.  If we are going to call it that we might as well all be represented right?  Check out the cute hats.

2 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

that's so funny! when people in Blythe start worrying about being PC we're in trouble! cute update!

Ruth said...

I love the bumblebee song! Funny story: we were teaching it to my six-year-old niece and she started inserting the names of her family members, e.g. "I'm bringing home a baby Kayla." Anyway, she got to her dad and sang "I'm bringing home a baby daddy." We laughed and laughed. Six-year-olds should not bring home baby daddys. :) I'm sure Teagan would never make the mistake of bringing home a baby mama.