I say it every year but we love the fair. It's one of the few really fun things to do in town. We look forward to it and missing it although tempting because it would save us a ton of money it really isn't an option. This year was a bit more challenging. Jade wanted to run around. She had a hard time waiting when brother was on the big rides. There were just too many people to take the chance of letting an exceptionally little girl run around. We were so glad we went though. I'll comment on the pictures.
They had some pretty cool animals when you first walked into the fair this year. Not to mention the playhouse from heaven. It had a porch light and electrically outlets inside. You know for when the kids need to do their vaccuming. I wish I had gotten a picture of it.
The CWA had their kids area again. Jade had fun!
This is actually Teagan & Clay through a kaleidoscope. Nifty picture.
The Reids were kind enough to let us borrow Clay again this year. It make the fair so much more fun for Teagan.
Teagan is totally sad in this picture. There wasn't enough room for three so he had to go to another dragan. I'm thinking he is sad because he didn't get to ride with Clay. Nope he is sad because he didn't get to ride with is sister. How sweet is that?
Sister had fun.
Look how cute they are. I love that my kids love eachother.
Okay a little explaination here. Clay was actually sitting next to Jade at first. Teagan was sad again and then I see Teagan talking to Clay and they swap seats. Now Teagan is totally happy to sit with his sister. Seriously there is no better big brother and look at Jade's face. She is thrilled.
My sweet baby. Gauge is about 6 months old here.
Tired.
They spun and spun. I was sure someone was going to be sick. After is was over Teagan kept saying, "I tried to get them to stop spinning. I was afraid Jade would get scared." Really at this point you must think I'm making this stuff up.
Daddy and Jade on the carousel. Teagan didn't want to go on it. It must be to babyish for him now. It was a short trip this year. We talked at the gate with friends longer than we rode on rides it seemed. Teagan one a goldfish but it didn't survive the night. We got him another from Broadway Gardens and it didn't survive the night. I don't know if that had anything to do with Jade putting baby formula in the water. I'm not going to speculate. We didn't get Teagan another fish. It was just getting too depressing. Jade got a toy. It a butterfly wand that lights up and plays a Japanese pop song over and over really really loudly. Ian thanked me for getting her that. Teagan and Clay got Blue Angel jets. They were pretty cool. We looked up the Blue Angels online for Teagan. He thought they were awesome. Perhaps I have a future pilot here. We looked at the 4H animals. Ian did the auction for his dad this year as well as a few doctors. He enjoyed doing that. He was a little nervous. It's other peoples money he is bidding with and it can add up to quite a bit but he did a really good job. Can't wait for next year. :)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment