My sweet girl turned three. I really can't believe it. I still close my eyes and see her as a baby. Her babyhood flew by far faster than Teagan's. She is my little princess. She loves everything to do with princesses since her Grandma got her a little pink skirt she calls her princess skirt. Everytime I look at her I think how much I love having a little girl. She is my biggest challenge but so very worth it. I love you sweetie!
See I'm getting better about getting pictures of my cupcakes. This year we decided to have a smaller party. We love our big parties but with three kids now it's time to scale down. So we invited Jade's buddy Mitchell and his family and Grandma's, Grandpa's, Great Grandma's and Great Grandpa's. We sure missed everyone though.
Jade's cake. Strawberry.
The kids played bubbles
I had to get Teagan to stop a moment so I could get a picture.
Mitchell and Jade enjoying their pizza.
Drinks.
Cute dog from Great Grandma & Grandpa John. I think she said Sister Appleman made it.
Reading her cards. Upside down but still.
Opening presents.
And more presents. We got her these little appliances at Christmas but decided she was getting enough stuff and saved them for her birthday. She loves them!
Everyone loved them.
Such a pretty girl.
Happy too!
Time to sing Happy Birthday.
Jade blew out the candles as they were being lit so we had to try a few times.
Yummy!
There is Sam in the background. Jade wanted me to take pictures of the mess she was making. Apparently she is getting used to me thinking her messes are funny.
Love you baby.
Mitchell being funny.
Stanley and Kade.
Grandpa John, Great Grandma John and Great Grandpa John.
Grandma John feeding Gauge.
See what I mean about the princess stuff. These were from Grandma John. She loves it.
Jade got tons of fun books, coloring books, barbies, books, playdough, magnetic dolls, kitchen stuff. She loved it all. I got her a fairy tale book that we are loving reading together. I love you sweetie.































1 comments:
She's becoming a little lady!
Post a Comment