Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009



Thanksgiving at Grandma & Grandpa John's.  That is Great Grandma & Great Grandpa for the kids.  We had a very nice dinner.  I was asked to bring pie.  I knew I would be so I just ordered extra pies when the Julian Pie fundraiser came around at Teagan's school.  The cherry pie was a hit with the kids.  I'm definately bringing one next year.  After dinner the boys headed out in the jeep to go shooting.  We didn't see them again for a very, very long time.  Teagan played and played with his cousins.  I tried to keep Jade with me.  I let her out of my sight for a bit figuring she couldn't get too far and Jessica found she and Clara taking off down the dirt road in front of the house.  I wish I had seen them.  I'm sure it would have made for a really cute picture.  Jonathan and Jolyn were down with the kids.  It was really nice to visit with them. 



Teagan with part of a gun he found at the old army base.


Jade playing with a dump truck.


Clara walking the dog.  I really like this picture.


Snack time!


Being silly.


Jade loved Jonathan and Jolyn's dog.  I think here name was Missy.


Grandma & Grandpa have a cat now.  Jade was so excited.


Jade and Clara


Cookie's mom & grandma


Gauge & Grandma John

0 comments: