Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quartzsite Park


I remember one of Ian's cousins being down with her kids and her little girl was drinking diet pepsi.  I think Teagan was like one or two at the time.  Me in my new mom mode thought, "Oh my gosh she is letting her kid drink that!".  Lucky I didn't say anything because I would have been eating those words today.  I'm so over it.  We went to the park with Kelsey, Mitchell and Sam in Quartzsite.  Jade and Mitchell had taken our sodas and it made for a cute picture opportunity. 

I had no doubt they had a nice park in Quartzsite but I wasn't prepared for how nice.  This little town with hardly any children has two huge play structures.  One for little kids and one for bigger kids, swings and a merry go round.  Wow!  I didn't get a picture of the big kids one but it is huge.  It was a fun morning.  I should have taken more pictures.  I think we will go as a family sometime soon.











0 comments: