Friday, September 13, 2013
Cheer 2013
See her there in the middle? Jade at first said she didn't want me to be her cheer coach. I was okay with that. One less thing to do, right? Well within the hour she was in tears that I wouldn't be her coach. So we are the Trojans again this year. Here are pictures from the little cheer clinic they had. Jade's attitude was not so wonderful. I think she was pretty tired. Once I threatened to take away all electronics if she didn't participate she had a blast. We had our first practice. I have an adorable group of little girls. They are excited and so am I. It's going to be fun. My only worry is that I might miss Teagan's football games. I'll have to work that out with one of the parents. Can't wait! :)
Posted by The Teagan Times at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment