Goodness that is a lot of candles. I had a wonderful birthday. Well when I finally celebrated it. The day of my birthday I was so sick I knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy the day so we postponed my bday. The kids had Discovery Days the day we celebrated and I was in charge so we played kickball. That was a blast. At the kickball game I got gifts from sweet friends. After the the kids went to Grandma's and Ian and went to the gym together. Then we had dinner at China Garden picked up the kids and got an ice cream cake. Got the kids in bed early so Ian and I could enjoy the rest of the day together. It was a busy day but a good one. I was with my sweeties, I have great friends in my life and Ian is always so good at spoiling me. Wonderful!
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment