We had Thanksgiving at Great Grandma & Grandpa John's house. I had the idea to bring our bikes. Best idea ever. The kids really enjoyed it and Gauge even got a nap on the back of my bike.
My camera ended up being set on 1 megapixel some how. So everything looks a little weird but you can still see the beauty of Blythe.
And this little beauty too.
Teagan riding ahead.
Love it!
Green fields.
Hello Teagan.
Daddy airing up the tires. Not looking too happy about it.
Gauge showing me a rock. His shirt has Yoda on it and says, Judge me by my size do you. So cute!
Okay this pie I saw on my fav show good eats. I had to try it complete with tart pan and pie bird. This one fell in the middle but it was still pretty cool and tasted yummy.
I made a beautiful pecan pie but it wasn't done in the middle so I did this cinnamon roll cake real quick.
Another view.
Gauge giving me the puppy dog eyes so he can have some dessert.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment