Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jade's Dance Class


Jade has been so excited for dance class.  If you are reading along you will remember she was totally ready to get started at last years recital.  This first picture was her showing me her dance bag.  She picked a My Little Pony backpack to keep her ballet & tap shoes in.


She is such a little princess.  I love her.


I wish I knew what she was telling these girls.  Too cute.


Jade was so shy the whole time.  About half the girls are returning so they kinda knew how things went.  Jade did pretty great though.  She was thrilled that Grandma John came to see her the first day of class.


I love this picture.  I think we are going to have lots of years of fun with this.  Miss Terri is her teacher and her little buddy Tawny is in her class.  It's so great to see Jade so excited.  :) 

1 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

So cute! I love the little shoes and tutus!