Saturday, July 30, 2011

Williams Day 2


We went to the petting zoo in Williams our second day.  Jade wasn't too sure about the deer because they all swarmed you to be fed.  She lost her cup almost immeadately to pushy deer.  She stayed very close to Grandma and decided to leave the feeding to the rest of us.


Grandpa John





This dog was really sweet.  He was the first thing Jade came to that she really enjoyed.



This horse was adorable.  I want one so bad.  I would call him Fido.


It was starting to rain so I couldn't really capture how pretty the peacocks were.


Grandpa John still feeding the deer.


Teagan is done feeding the deer. 


Sweet Kids


We went to a BBQ place on the main street.  It was alright.  There ribs were really good.  The tailgate bathroom stalls were clever but I like more privacy than a shower curtain.  Gauge looks peaceful right here but he was so exhausted he couldn't even sit for lunch.  He and I went for a walk and then Kade took him for me.  Thank you Kade.


This was sweet.  I wish the picture were clearer.  No one asked them to do this.  Teagan just took Jade's hand because they were on the street.  Love these kids.

0 comments: