Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You can't see me!


Take a good look at this picture.  What do you see?  I'm afraid the title of the post kind of gives it away.  Ian got his new ghillie suit.  We each have a sort of allowance.  I certain amount of money that we can do whatever we want with each month.  Ian's for the past six months has been used for hunting stuff.  Guns, ammo, ghillie suits.  Please don't think I'm complaining.  It's his money and he can do with it whatever he likes but this one was just funny.  He put it on and I just laughed.  I made him go outside and hide in the bushes so I could take pictures.  I call it swamp thing.  He is so happy he can get his hunting stuff he just dreamed of before.  I'm posting this late.  It's actually February now.  He spent the first week of February sewing.  Yes sewing netting onto his ghillie suit so he could add lighter strands of jute into it.  He is dedicated.  I think it's awesome that he has a hobby he enjoys so much that he would actually SEW.  Love you swamp thing!




1 comments:

Alicia said...

I think our husbands must be twins! I thought mine was the only one out there who even knew what a ghilie suit was! Adam made his a long time ago and it has gotten good use I'm so glad I'm not alone in this.