
Another thing that is unique to Jade in this house is drawing on walls, furniture, window sills, the tv and so on. We try to keep all writing utensils picked up but she apparently has an artistic itch that must be scratched somehow someway. Teagan drew on something one time. He drew around the fireplace with a large black crayon on slick ceramic tile. Super easy to clean up so it was no biggie. There is artwork in this house I still can't get off from Jade.
So I was picking up the living room after my nap and found these scribbles on the wall. Ian must have been napping as well because this was news to him. I look all around for the brown crayon but only find a bit of chocolate chip. I dismiss it then look at the wall. No she couldn't have. Yep chocolate chip. Really I mean how did she even discover this would work? By now Jade comes over and says, "Oh no a mess!"
I told her it was a no no and we had to clean it up. She was happy to help. Luckily it came off easily. But really a chocolate chip!?
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Seriously a chocolate chip?!
Posted by The Teagan Times at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is too funny! A chocolate chip?
What a crazy girl. Get that girl some paper! JK. Have you tried using toothpaste to take the writing off? I remember using it all the time when my sis was in her artistic stage. Magic erasers are pretty good, too.
Post a Comment