I'm really loving shelfari. With my terrible pregnancy brain (really it shouldn't start this early)I can't remember who left the voicemail I just listened to much less what I read last week. You might have noticed that I've had my bookshelf a few weeks on the side bar. Today I made one for Teagan. He is going to be so excited when he gets home. I took his AR (accelerated reading) reports and added the books he has read so far. I'm missing one because I don't have the report but you get the idea. I'm only adding the books he reads to me not any of the ones I read to him. I think he will love it and maybe at the end of the year we will see what books he would like to add to his real bookshelf at home. Fun!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
What a great idea! I will have to look into that for mine.
Post a Comment